Thursday, August 24, 2006

disGrace


I made the mistake of watching CourtTV last night. I thought I'd catch up on what's going on with the the JonBenet case. Big mistake. Nancy Grace screaming about the poor dead child's HYMEN over and over and over was not how I wanted to drift off. This is one sick chick. She lingers on the gory details with far too much enjoyment. I generally make a point of not watching when she's on and last night I remembered why. For the record, I never believed the Ramseys killed their daughter, and I'm glad more people are coming around to that conclusion--however slowly. I imagined poor Mr Ramsey, having lost his daughter and wife casually flicking channels to hear this demented cow screaming about HYMENS and forensic evidence. Jeez.

So I figure I can't be the only one who finds this chick detestable, and sure enough she has quite a fan club of haters out there:

Nancy Grace Should be Thrown Off the Air


Nancy Grace Rips Her Own Eyeballs Out

Nancy Grace v. the American Way

At least I know I'm not alone.

3 Comments:

Blogger clarafiedwords said...

yeah, i don't think they'll ever find out now.

7:27 PM  
Blogger trof said...

Nancy Grace
ugh

the hymen thing was just
going too far

Who is Nacy Grace anyway?

2:19 PM  
Blogger trof said...

Who is Nancy Grace anyway?

I don't want to hear what she has to say.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home