Saturday, April 29, 2006

May the Gods Help Us


Apparently, I'm not the only person who thought the people over at the Sci-fi channel were smoking herbal cigarettes this month. I'm a major Battlestar Galactica devotee, but lately the Sci-fi Channel has weirded me out. First they do this mastodon-possessed-by-alien-movie. The writers must have had serious writer's block. Little did I know that was going to be the high point this month. That little gem was followed up with Rottweiler --the story of a killer dog with titanium teeth.

I was about ready to blow them off until the Fall, when the Lords of Kobol heard my prayer and offered me a ray of light--Caprica. Yes, that bright and shining star will be luminesing in my living room come September. Sci-fi channel, you are redeemed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home